Look What Followed Me Home

M4Madness

Originally posted by sonny27:

Is it save to say you got it at Albro's (The 11707)?

No, I bought it from an online dealer and had it shipped to my local dealer.

Albro's does have one for $1600, but that translates to $1700 after sales tax. It was a lot cheaper to buy one on the intenet and pay the transfer fee. I've got $1528 in everything you see pictured. :D

Originally posted by M1014:

your missing the point junior :rolleyes: ,,,,take note of the serrated upgrade,,,its food for thought ;) :D

Yeah, I saw your upgrade in another thread. It came from a .45ACP, didn't it? It's probably a definite improvement over the little bitty factory one. I've given some thought to the GG&G version.

As far as upgrades go, I've approached a few companies about various improvements I'd like to see made in the M1014/M4 shotgun. I'd like to see a full mag tube like the military's version be made for civilians. It can't be that hard. It looks like the existing tube just threads into the front of the receiver, and all that would be needed is for a single tube to be made that is the same length as the tube now with the +2 mag extension installed. I for one would lay down the cash for such an item. I'd also like to see someone make replacement gas pistons, and perhaps a couple of the firecontrol parts (trigger, sear, etc.)

These parts combined with a couple more US-made parts would definitely be a loophole to avoid 922® for those few of us that worry about it. ;)

[ 04-22-2006, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: M4Madness ]

Originally posted by SBE2:

This may be a dumb question to yall. :cool: But what do all you tactical nuts do with these tactical gun? I have 16 guns but they are all for hunting. I mean do yall use them for target or just lookn' at?

You mean I can't hunt with these from my collection? :D

314284.jpg

351432.jpg

385868.jpg

348294.jpg

Originally posted by SBE2:

This may be a dumb question to yall. :cool: But what do all you tactical nuts do with these tactical gun? I have 16 guns but they are all for hunting. I mean do yall use them for target or just lookn' at?

I can't speak for anyone else, but ...

I have invested many thousands into tactical guns so that I can quickly and properly neutralize the "enemy" when/if it becomes necessary. Nothing more, nothing less.

It seems to be a mindset people either get instinctively or are completely baffled by.

All of my guns are made to be capable of serving a definite purpose ... every upgrade I do to them makes them more mission capable, more reliable, more repeatable, and ultimately more deadly.

Plus it's just sooo much more fun and interesting to use militaresque guns than "normal" types. For me, anyways.

Originally posted by sbeIIfan:

How much for the M4.

He definitely built that, or had someone build it for him.

LMT crane stock, tangodown battlegrip and foregrip, aimpoint with forward cantilever mount, KNS non rotating trigger pins, and what appears to be a larue 7 inch rail and an AAC ranger can.

I'm guessing around 2100 into it thus far.

smile.gif

Originally posted by Duggan:

quote:
Originally posted by sbeIIfan:

How much for the M4.

He definitely built that, or had someone build it for him.

LMT crane stock, tangodown battlegrip and foregrip, aimpoint with forward cantilever mount, KNS non rotating trigger pins, and what appears to be a larue 7 inch rail and an AAC ranger can.

I'm guessing around 2100 into it thus far. smile.gif Add about $12,000 to that figure. :D

It's a registered M16 lower. I assembled all the goodies on it myself, as I'm a certified AR-15/M16 armorer. You've got a good eye, as the only thing you failed to identify is the suppressor -- it's an SRT Hurricane. smile.gif

I also have no military or LE experience. I'm just a gun nut like the rest of you guys.

[ 04-28-2006, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: M4Madness ]