Super Black Eagle II aftermarket Recoil Pads

rotaxbruce

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine from Allsport in two days. The SBE I limbsaver pad can be used with the adptor on your SBE II, but you will have to drill and tap a new hole. I am not sure wich pad the srew hole placing is set up for. The good news is you do not have to get a grind to fit pad.

• 5 years later...

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out. The standard recoil pad on my SBEII is 1 3/8" thick and was hoping to replace it with a 1/2" thick to make it easier to shoulder with my gear during deer season, the only places I managed to find were gonna charge $100+ (part# 81046)...can anyone provide a part #/manufacturer or link to the webpage for an aftermarket, the skinnest limbsaver seems to have is 1" for my SBEII.....any info. will be appreciated

Thx

I'm not sure about it being an 'upgrade', I just require a skinner (1/2") recoil pad, as I found I had some difficulty shouldering the shotgun with all my layers of winter clothing on for deer but didn't have much luck on the net for an aftermarket at a resonable price