new bennelli nova owner

robk

i pciked up my nova today and am pretty excited about getting it. it seems more than adequate a gun and i am looking forward to shooting her real soon. i know what from what i have heard she will make me happy to have her. i bet she is going to be a winner by next fall when i have her pumping out rounds at pheasant and quail.

any others who shoot a nova please let me know what you think of shooting her. i am excited to know i can go up to a 3.5 inch shell with no problems if i want to

rob k

if you take her duck hunting, don't use the factory mod. choke tube. it's sucks. I bought an extended improvemod. and it's great. now ya, it's tight but that is the way I like it. most of my shots are passovers. now for decoy shots use a improve cylinder. now some people say that the nova kicks with the 3.5" but you get use to it. and it's not realy bad. I like the way it fits and handles. I have never had a singal problem from mine.

now is yours camo or black sny.? mine is camo.

thanks ohio i will remember to use the 3.5's for duck and goose. i knew i would liekthe gun it just fit me and the only thing i might change is the recoil pad and will go with an extension and a sims maybe

rob k