Just bought an M4

HK MAN

I just picked up a new M4. I love the gun although it does not seem to like reloads. They could just be ****** reloads though. I was wondering were I can pick up a 2 shot extension. Other than the reload issue the gun is one bad *** piece.

I started to buy one from Nodakspud but not going with a factory tube on my beloved M4 bugged me so I bought a factory +2 extensionon on Ebay,,,,,,,,, my butt still hurts but O well,,, it was there, I wanted it and now I don't have to worry about it, the pain will fade leaving only happiness (that’s what I keep telling my self anyway lol).

Nodakspud may soon offer their steel +2 extensionon tube in a parkerize finish

In an e-mail from them

The steel tubes we have in stock have a black oxide finish, but we are

pushing the manufacturer to provide us with tubes that we can parkerize

to

better match the shotgun finish. However the shotgun finish does vary

from

gray to black.

I don't know when exactly we will have the steel tubes with a

parkerized

finish. Just keep checking with us on a weekly basis.

comments.

Thanks.

Harlan

NoDak Spud LLC

[ 08-02-2006, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Gixerman1000 ]

Originally posted by Gixerman1000:

I started to buy one from Nodakspud but not going with a factory tube on my beloved M4 bugged me so I bought a factory +2 extensionon on Ebay,,,,,,,,, my butt still hurts but O well,,, it was there, I wanted it and now I don't have to worry about it, the pain will fade leaving only happiness (that’s what I keep telling my self anyway lol).

Nodakspud may soon offer their steel +2 extensionon tube in a parkerize finish

They should--I think the mismatched finish is the only thing steering people towards the factory tube instead of the Nodak version.