I like it!

jmikesteen

we are Benelli brothers to help each other,,,maybe too show off alittle bit :D :D here is my sling,note the practical features such as utility width and the tasteful but fully functional qiuck release hardware,,theres none of this 90 point sling stuff,,simple and effective equipment is all thats needed tongue.gif ;) 335629.jpg 335635.jpg 335639.jpg

All joking aside M1014 that is VERY cool, wanta drop me a line on the parts you used to make it? I have seen that clip but the old mind is going fast. M14? And of course the sling swivel I have a few, very cool strap though. But it don has no quicky release do make it some more longer dough.

Our benefactor has asked to remain anonymous but I would publicly like to thank him. He and the other lucky people know who he is. My thanks for graciously offering to share your hard work on this. I love mine. I just put my little yellow made in USA follower in so now I can legaly own a M1014 with a sliding stock and the high capacity mag tube.

[ 06-11-2006, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: jmikesteen ]