New Pride Fowler sight/LaRue mount combo

nickdrak

Thought I would post this here, as I think it would be a perfect optic set-up for mounting on a Benelli M4's rail. Or in my case a M1 S90 with the Mesa Tactical shell holder/picatinny rail mounted. I hope to have one of these sights with the low version of the mount within the next few weeks. I plan on having the Mesa Tactical rail/shell holder mounted on my M1 S90 (drilled & tapped) soon. I hope this set-up wont weight too much that it causes functioning problems though. I only shoot full power loads, so I doubt it will cause any problems. The sight/mount combos will be available directly from LaRue Tactical in about 3-4 weeks. They will be offered in (3) different heights (LOW/MED/"M4" for mounting on top of a AR15/M4 carbine) I think the LOW version will be the best option for mounting on a M1014 Benelli. They should be under $400 for the combo. As soon as I get mine all set-up, I will post some pics. Here's a pic of the low mount version mounted on a M4 carbine:

2115cpg.jpg

I wouldnt worry about the quality of this set-up, as LaRue wouldnt put it on the market if it wasnt a quality optic.

[ 07-25-2006, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: nickdrak ]

Indeed.

I was reading all about this setup on ar15.com

Links to threads there with much more information and pictures ...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=288351

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=289824

Looks to be solid as all hel l. Larue products own, as I have said on here before. I will be getting one of these once they start shipping.