SBE II AND BRILEY CHOKES...

MASTERBLASTR

PLEASE PUT ONE CRIO CHOKE IN ONE HAND AND THEN PUT A BERETTA/BENELLI X2 FROM BRILEY AND TRY TO FIND A DIFFERENCE...

INNER DIA. ARE MORE COMPATIBLE THAN THE OPTIMA PLUS SERIES.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE THEM TO YOUR MACHINE SHOP AND HAVE THEM ALTER YOUR BRILEY CHOKE TO THE CRIO SPECS.

I HAVE DONE IT WITH A DIFUSSION X2 AND WORKS AWESOME.........

TRY TO TALK TO BRILEY AND HAVE THEM MAKE YOU A DIFUSSION FOR THE CRIO SYSTEM AJAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJA.......

JOE

• 2 weeks later...

awesome performance, and for $5.00 bucks a piece. in your nearest machine shop.

when is benelli selling new ideas?

its a shame to see the wonder semi-auto shotgun of the year with an old case of chokes.

wish benelli had the technology and put (wad wizzard) types of chokes on their guns.

if we are having a revolution, please do so. not only half of it.

thats why benellis are the only ones where the muzzle rise so much. (inner dia.).

I invested a lot of money to buy one, only to find things of the past in a new envelope.

while everyones is changing inner diameters the only one stuck with .721" is benelli.

my grandfather´s shotgun made in 1930 had the same inner dia. (made in spain).

but guess what, benelli is changing their inner dia. in the near future so you can buy a new one.

jajajajajajaj

told you first....

joe