Crio chokes for Super Sport

claybrdr

Wonder who decided on the constrictions for the 5 chokes that come with the Super Sport? Obviously not a Sporting Clays shooter since they run .000 for the Cylinder, .012 for the IC, .024 for the Modified, .034 for I Mod and .041 for the Full.

Why didn't they just include 2 chokes? Their IC and Mod are all that are useful for Sporting Clays....Nobody but a D Class shooter trying to "spray and pray" uses a Cylinder choke and the .034 and .041 are useless.

Hey Benelli, a .005, .015 and a .025 would have been better than the 5 you picked.

I´m with you, and share your pain...

I also shoot skeet with both of my benellis. and I had to order some special chokes from WRIGHT´S GUNSMITHING.

I also shoot ducks and geese with lead shot(mexico) and ordered an extrafull choke!

guess benelli doesn´t pay attention to real shooters about their needs... just hunters...

how about 4 generations of choke systems in a couple of years.... shame.....what will happen in a few years????

when will benelli have a backbored guns?? you guessed it right, just after you buy another...

from down the border, JOE

[ 02-16-2006, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: MASTERBLASTR ]

Hmmm...

Since all the key aftermarket choke makers produce tubes for every brand of gun, I guess all gun makers are inattentive to their shooter's needs?

That is your logic.

What about AM auto parts? Are the MF's negligent for not supplying every conceivable part with your car purchase? I guess every Escalade should be sold with 22" Diamond Wheels?...

As to the backbored Benellis, you let your slip show there, I wouldn't hunt within gun range of you...

mudhen - CA

Originally posted by claybrdr:

[QB] Wonder who decided on the constrictions for the 5 chokes that come with the Super Sport? Obviously not a Sporting Clays shooter since they run .000 for the Cylinder, .012 for the IC, .024 for the Modified, .034 for I Mod and .041 for the Full.

choke and the .034 and .041 are useless.

Some people enjoy a chalenge more than others. unless you are compeating in a match either for money or to defend you reputation why not shoot a .034 or .041 choke ? it will only make you a better shot

as of today, could you tell me who has a skeet choke for the super sport?

and how should I ask for it?

because beretta bores are much different than benellis.........

many months after I received my SBEII briley came up with the optima plus chokes which are not the same!!!! talk about AM....!

brownells in the last catalog(58) came with a set of afetermerket chokes for the SBEII (almost two years after....) wow!

wonder when will they come for the supersport?

and yes, theres more challenge with a .041 but when there is money on the line, how much is overkill?

competing in live bird (TAPA style(if you undestand what that means!!) where we get great purses there is no challege to spare.

having 4 national podiums in the last two years

shooting sporting clays, and hand thrown live pigeon, you guessed it, I´m a looser. jajaja

sorry.

from down the border, JOE

Well, yeah....

There are several professional grade chokes available for the Super Sport in Skeet, Skeet2 as well as every other standard constriction.

If you are professional shooter and only spending $1500 on a gun you would know straight up that you are going to be buying professional grade AM chokes, to even suggest otherwise is well.. not the smartest assumption...

I own the Super Sport and have no problem using the factory chokes including full without problem; but I know the patterns my gun produces with the various chokes and shot sizes to use it with fair precision.

Is ther comprimise? of course there is, thats why AM choke companies are in business.

Also don't get hung up on the choke restriction number until you have accurately patterned your gun, .025 does NOT pattern the same out of every gun, your gun might find sweet spots that are "off" by a full size.

Yes, I saw you on the national podium all 4 times. I think you were the guy handing me my trophys ! ;)