M1 Field

Justin Long

I have had an M1 20ga for two years now. It has the 4 shot extension. Functions perfectly in every scenario I have put it through, light trap loads to 3" mags. It's light to carry in the field, rugged and the light recoil allows me to get on additional flushing birds. Let me know how I can help with your questions. I have several other Benelli, as well if you want a comparison opinion.

Yeah i like this gun a whole lot. My only real question is for you deer hunters that use this gun. Im kinda having a lil trouble finding what buckshot matched with what choke pattern the best in my new M1. i have a number of chokes, full, mod. improved modified, improved cyl. and cylinder. I heard that the remington heavy shot does well but they are like 9.99 a box and i really hate to waste a lot of money just trying to pattern my gun with several different brands of buckshot through all my chokes. I would like a tight pattern of buckshot but through a choke that can shoot rifled slugs very well too. I would appreciate any help or advice you guys can send my way. Thanks -Justin