Defect with Super Nova

stu

To start out, I'm new to this forum, but have had an M1 Super 90 Benelli 12 forever and love it. Needed a pump 12 for a duty weapon and bought the Super Nova 12 with a pistol grip stock and the ghost ring sight barrel. On takedown, the trigger assebmbly WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT COME OUT PER THE MANUAL. The pistol grip stock interferes with it's removal. I studied it left and right. Had to shave the stock some in the mating area of the trigger guard but I'm good with heat; Benneli is going to have a helluva problem unless mine was some kind of prototype. Suggestions/Input?

• 4 months later...

I recently bought one and encountered the same problem. Just short of modifying the gun yourself, you will have to loosen or remove the stock to remove the trigger housing. Sucks if you ask me. The manual says nothing about it. Benelli should definitely look into this design.