Turn around for saftey very slow!!

Drundel

• 34 years later...

I sent my trigger assy. to Benelli. Benelli got it Monday 7/19. I called them to find out about it and they told me they did not get it. After telling them who signed for it they found it in a room. Got a note in the mail from them today saying it will take 15 working days from 7/26!!! Just a wee bit longer then a two day turn around. This is my first Benelli and most likley my last.

NewMexico,

A friend of mine sent his M1 in for repairs. Like you, he got a notice from Benelli in the mail that the time of his repairs was going to be X days.

The funny thing is, the same day he got he note from Benelli regarding it was going to be X days for the repair, he had an UPS attempted shipping notice on his door.

Yep. It was his M1 already returned from Benelli.

I guess Benelli is giving the worst case scenario.

My trigger spring replacement was very quick. Benelli got my trigger assembly on Wednesday and I would have got the assembly back on Friday except my fault for providing my home zip code to my work address.