I lost a part

Liberty or death Jr.

Hey, while I was cleaning my nova, the magazine tube assembly came out and flew all over the place. I got all but one part which is the little cap that you can see just before you load some shells in. I have spent the last 5 hours looking for it but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? How much do you think it will cost and how long will it take to get to me? Thanks

Thats what I thought. I was cleaning it in my living room, (very small living room) and can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anybody have a picture of a recoil assembly that shows colors and everything? After looking at the schematics I am not sure if I am missing a part. So far I have a black cap, a red cap, a plug and a spring. I think I should have 2 red caps, a spring, a plug and a black cap.

are you refering to the mag tube assy? you should have a red follower (closed at one end and open at the other, like a soda cap) then a spring, then a black spring retainer (cap that is partially bisected to allow it to fit in tube and prevent spring from shooting out when end cap is removed) and finally a much larger than anythin else endcap, open on one end and internaly threaded. good luck