Gun Stickers

blackduck

where can i get those sporting gun stickers like Tom Knapp has on his benellis? . .ya know . .the one that goes on the side of the barre; . .i even think i saw other sized ones for the but stock . .the web site and catalog both have no reference to them . . .I saw Tom Knapp a couple years ago at the "Ocean County Decoy and Gunning Show" here in NJ and he had a bunch of em on the benelli display table . . .i should have snagged a couple then

[ 03-01-2005, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: blackduck ]

Go to Benelli Gear on the main page......down at the bottom is the barrel stickers and window stickers. Barrel stickers are clear with the lettering on them......window stickers are the die cut vynil (sp). Very good quality.....I have both. Only a buck or two.

That made me nervous also......rust. So, I applied one on one side....looked at it....got nervous, took it off. I used one elsewhere and still have two barrel stickers. The window stickers are really nice, have one on my truck window and one on my boat windshield.

Barrel stickers worked great on my matte black SBE.

Metal was clean and rust free after removal.

As a matter of fact, the stickers are pretty thick and may have saved a few dings from the duck tanks.

I would be very worried about a sticker pulling off the camo film though. I'll have to think about that one - maybe wait until I get a scratch anyway.

mudhen - CA

i bought mine back in 99 or 2000 . .after using an m1 super 90 field for a few years . .SBE stock cut to 13 inch lop . .and 24 inch barrel, synthetic stock .i like em shorter for shooting from a sitting position out of a pond box or barnegat bay sneakbox gunnin ducks (small lay down boats and blinds) . . .it has spent 24 hours under brackish water . . .abour 10 minutes under fresh water been encrusted with frozen spray (so was my dog and me) and i swam with it (australian crawl) in salt water after boat got swamped . .barrel has rusted a bit . .been scotch brited to get some rust off . .painted with duck boat paint, machine shop blasted down to metal and finally re-blued in matte at my local gunsmiths . . .so . .after all that . .i'm figuring the stickers gotta be an improvement and i'm not really touchy about the finish any more since it's been through **** and back . .i love it and won't ever trade or sell this one