Nova H20 pump

jsanderson

They have some for sale on gunsamerica.com. Theres one NIB for $419. I have one and got the 3 round nickel mag. extension for it. I've put 500+ rounds through it and its given me no problems. Sometimes nickel finishs can "pickle" or kind of flake off. When I give it a good cleaning (inside and out) it could prob. pass for NIB. So the finish has held up well. Its a nice piece and I'm happy with it.

I have an FFL and it was hard to find about a year ago. After calling all my resources, I actually went with Mann and Sons. Usually I can get dealer prices on items but I couldn't find the ext. anywhere so I paid retail. Not only does it give you extra rounds it makes the gun look much more complete. MORE nickel. Do a search on this site for Mann and Sons to get there phone#. They should be able to get you one. They don't have a website.