Left Hander

lefthander

The Supersport is not offered in the left hand but the SBE II and the M2 are. If you can not find them available at the store then you may need to ask your dealer to place one on order for you.

If you have already bought your gun and are looking for the pad, you can try Mann & Sons to see what cost they would give you on the pad. 618-357-2911 - could be worth it

I put up a post a little while back on whether the Supersport would be offered in left-hand in the future but no replies from any one. Is there a way to contact Benelli other than the phone (I have not been able to get through yet)? Remington took three weeks to answer my e-mail. I'm just glad they answered it.

Originally posted by geistfahrer:

I put up a post a little while back on whether the Supersport would be offered in left-hand in the future but no replies from any one. Is there a way to contact Benelli other than the phone (I have not been able to get through yet)? Remington took three weeks to answer my e-mail. I'm just glad they answered it.

A LH SS would be cool, but I just don't think it'll happen. It seems to me that the LH guns are

I've been wrong before though.

Originally posted by lefthander:

OK- my mistake. The M2, SBEII, and the Montefeltro are available for the lefty (I didn't initially find the separate left handed category on the website). That is great. I'm still kind of disappointed that in order for the SS to fit properly it will cost me an extra $75.

Are you saying that the left handed recoil pad is $75? That's outrageous.

Exactly cdogg44, I thought maybe I was alone with that thought. I am new to shooting left handed- I have an eye dominance that was enhanced through a recent lasik surgery. I am getting used to buying left handed safeties and the such at a minor expense, but $75 seems like quite a bit. It seems as though Benelli should be able to accomodate us since we are such a small group. Especially since the recoil pad is so customized and the SS is the only model not available is a left handed version. I will take BenelliGirl's suggestion and contact them.

Frustrating isn't it? I think I am giving up on Benelli. Being a left hander, there are not too many options out there. But I have to admit that Remington (in the past, not now) has been very good about giving left handers a lot of options in their 1100 and 11-87 line-up. Dedicated trap models and dedicated skeet models. Fancy wood, etc. etc. I picked up an M2 the other day, thinking I could be happy with not getting exactly what I wanted but while the M2 is an excellent gun, it still is not what I'm looking for. A Supersport! So, I guess I am now in the market for an o/u. More money but I will be better off for it. My $.02