nova deer gun???

timber nova

Hey guys, im new in deer hunting and i was wondering about the nova. I already have a nova 26" advantage timber but i want to buy a dedicated slug gun. Is the nova slug gun any good and how cheap could i get one for in advantage timber??? :D (I love that camo) :rolleyes: o and whats up with the "new nova" does that come in a slug version.

Thanks dane

I just bought a nova slug gun late last year and love it. I dont know if you have a bass pro shops around you but i bought mine there for $470 including tax but it was a black synthetic stock. id imagine a camo would put you around 500. In my own opinion you dont really need that for deer but every one has there own opinion. Each time i have taken the nova to the range it has preformed flawlessly. I've used several differnt rounds and all shoot nicely out of it. The two that i shoot the best are the federal barnes expander and the remington buckhammer but again thats just me. If you do buy a nova slug gun i would recommend getting a recoil reducer because your shoulder is shot after about 25 rounds because that thing kicks like a mule. Anyways i hope this hepls and good luck with a new slug gun!