M1014 collapsible stock!!

bry72

I have a M1014 that a had a very tallented local machinist machine the recoil tube to make it a fully collapsible stock, I read all threads about doing this and alot of people said tou will destroy the reciver by removing the recoil tube, he had no trouble what so ever. My stock works Great!! I will post some pictures tomorrow of the gun. I will also have the gun at the big tulsa gun show coming up Oct 22 and 23 my booth is 27D2. If any one is interested in having this done to theres let me know. Right now are turn around time is very short.

Nice, from what I've seen, the stock unit only has two positions, closed and fully open. Do you know if you could add additional engagement points so you could have a truely adjustable stock? This would be great for adjusting different pulls.

What did your 'smith use to refinish the tube?

Looking forward to pictures.

-Steve

I only had him do the two postions, to be honest I did'nt think about adding more. I do know that you could do it though. I'm not sure what he used to refinish the tube since it is stainless but what ever it is it is holding up great.

bry72,

Dd you know what he used to machine the notches? I'm considering adding 2 more settings - 1/2 & 3/4 extended, in addition to fully extended & closed - to my M4S90's (whenever arrive). I'm thinking that a dremmel w/ drill press harness might work.

[ 10-18-2004, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Double_wield ]

if the weapon is held at the waist and fired dosent the butt interfere with your wrist? it looks a little close for confort. or do you rest the inside of your four arm on the butt? just asking. ive been bit by a few guns with funny set ups usualy somthing i made :rolleyes:

Bry72,

Looks really sweet. I really want the mag extension and working telestock myself, but don't want to risk breaking any laws right now. Until Benelli clears up the issue with the BATF of whether or not these mods are legal, I'll just have to wait. I'd hate to machine on my recoil tube, only to have the BATF rule it illegal, and then have to find a replacement tube. :(

[ 10-25-2004, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: M4Madness ]