Super Sport or Sport II

fsh4eye

I am looking at getting a Super Sport or a Sport II

Could some one that has one of these please tell me what you like and do not like about them. I have a M2 and I was looking at getting either the Super Sport or the Sport II. I can not make up my mind. They both fit good. Does a longer 30" barrel have much effect on the pattern or just the swing of the gun. Any help is appreciated.

[ 07-08-2004, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: fsh4eye ]

I have the 30 inch sport II for 3 weeks now and love it. I was told by a local dealer the Supersport won't be on the shelves until late this year or maybe not until next year. I have always had 28 inch shotguns and decided to try the 30 inch. It feels a bit more balanced and the extra few ounces seem to smooth your swing out on clay targets. I will use it for hunting this Fall as well. I think the Supersport looks too funky from the catalog picture-I prefer wood myself and don't think you can go wrong with the Sport II. It's tried and true-good luck and post a comment on what you do.