turkey

Sepehr, you missed just a few....

ComforTech... plus

Crio barrel

Gel Recoil Pad

Redesigned Trigger Guard

Redesigned Forearm & Stock w/AirTouch

Corrosion resistant recoil spring and guide and a new recoil tube

turkey, The SBEII, non-comfortech has taken many of the design innovations and ported them into the SBE, but it retains the traditional stock design (for those still using Windows 95) and lowers the MSRP by almost $100.

In 2004, Benelli introduced the Super Black Eagle II. The new model featured the ComforTech, AirTouch, and Crio Systems, in addition to new stock, forearm, trigger guard, and internal parts.

The Super Black Eagle was carried over from the previous year with no changes. It featured a plain stock and standard barrel.

In 2005, Benelli has stopped making the old Super Black Eagle in lieu of the Super Black Eagle II in a non-ComforTech model. Other than the plain stock design, the Super Balck Eagle II ComforTech and the Super Black Eagle II non-ComforTech are identical.

In direct response to your last comment, the old (2004) SBEII and the new (2005) SBEII with ComforTech are one in the same.

[ 02-23-2005, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: tucker301 ]

hi, i am new to the forum, that i found great.

i think they made a SBEII non-comforttech to be able to put a recoil reducer in the stock.

because as i know u can't install one in the comforttech stock.

just for whom who like to add it in their gun and to add weight also.

hope this help, and have a good hunt.

Originally posted by turkey:

Just wondering why anyone would want this gun in the NoncomfortTech model. Is this for those who.... like a little more kick???

I wouldnt, and dont.

I'll stick with my 2 SBE II's with ComforTech. Reciol with them is the same a a BGH and 391 even thought they are gas operated and heavier. Plus my SBE II's have been nothing but Flawless.

I have the 2004 SBEII without comfortech. I am in to the classical look a wood and black firearm, not the plastic, synthetic stuff. I do not own a non-wood firearm and don't plan to presently....but may. Recoil is recoil no matter how you slice it. If you don't want the kick, go with a 20gauge or get off 3.5 ammo. I was hunting with my dad and granddad when I was 8 with a 12gauge single...nothing in 12gauge kicks too hard for me at this point...it's part of the game. Though I don't shoot 400 rnds a day at the wanna-be-hunter range....I do regularly drop a couple boxes a day in the field....I hunt with my firearms, not sport them at the range.

thanks GB for the info. i didn't know it.

by the way, from where did u get it and how much it weight?

thanks in advance.

and as EFLOYD said, it shouldn't be a big difference between them. i grew up also in hunters family. and when i was 10, i was shooting a single 12g, and then a SxS french made(robuste-st ethienne) and it was sooo light (so kick too much) and never bothered me. that the way hunt goes, what my dad said to me.

Originally posted by EFLOYD:

I have the 2004 SBEII without comfortech. I am in to the classical look a wood and black firearm, not the plastic, synthetic stuff. I do not own a non-wood firearm and don't plan to presently....but may. Recoil is recoil no matter how you slice it. If you don't want the kick, go with a 20gauge or get off 3.5 ammo. I was hunting with my dad and granddad when I was 8 with a 12gauge single...nothing in 12gauge kicks too hard for me at this point...it's part of the game. Though I don't shoot 400 rnds a day at the wanna-be-hunter range....I do regularly drop a couple boxes a day in the field....I hunt with my firearms, not sport them at the range.

Wanna be hunter range,????????????

You got to be kidding me.

I hunt with my shotguns too. I hunted in three states plus Alberta this year alone. I'm also going to Argentina in July for 5 days. Is that hunting enough?? I suppose the last 27 years spent in duck blinds and goose pits doesnt count either.

Recoil doesnt matter???

That will be your secret. Point is recoil may not play a factor for the weekend warrior who pops off a few boxes a year., but for clays shooters, recoil does become a factor sooner or later.

Some of us travel and shoot Tournaments. That means shooting anywhere from 500-700 rounds (many sponsored shooters will got thru a 1,000 rounds a week) a week Plus another 250 rounds during Tournaments. Many men clay shooters go thru 20,000 shells a year. Women average 15,000

So please pardon us low life wannabes's :rolleyes:

for trying to soften thing's up both in the blind and out.

[ 02-25-2005, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: BLKLABMAN ]

I have a better idea. How about hunters stop bashing one another. That is all we need to be at each others throats. As if having the left wing s.o.b.'s trying to take our guns away is not enough, now we have who is beter than who fights among us. Keep this kind of B.S. up and the anti's surely will win. Enough said

Good Hunting!!!!

And it's a long one!!!! But, what took so long.......... :D Forgot that in this world of 'up tights' we have to confirm when a joke is about to be written.....enjoy the day, oh, and your trip!

To test my joking skills (disclaimer: this is written in jest) Don't you all wear those fancy padded vest anyway??? Sorry, had to say it.