Where is the Serial Number & Model Number?

Scott

That is the serial number. The model number is the same number listed in the Benelli catalog. The SBE series # is 10XXX depending on the specific model. I asked this same question to Benelli more than a week ago through email (used the "contact us" right off the web site), have not heard SQUAT and had to figure out the numbers my self. If this is the kind of support Benelli has... I won't be very happy.

I agree. I finally figured it out (I think?) when one of the numbers on either the packing box or paperwork matched either Benelli's web site or a Benelli dealers web site.

It's been about a week, and Benelli STILL hasn't bothered to answer my email. It CAN'T be that tough folks... or if it is, come off some of that cash I layed out for your gun and hire someone to answer emails... It'll make you company look better in the long run. As it is now, I'm starting to question the "unsurpassed customer service" I've heard about...