install mag ext. info

RM

Hello,All

well I'm new to benelli shotguns all togetther. so i was hopeing somebody would type the steps out to installing the mag-ext on the m-1014 so I could print it and add it on to my 1014.would be most appreciated.mainly so I don't bend or break something in the process.

thank you. RM

RM,--- Saftey First,make sure the gun is unloaded.after that its all cake,Unscrew the magazine end cap,Carefully remove the barrel to get it out of the way,capture the two forearm halves.Now simply unscrew your fakie and screw your REAL ONE in,watch out for the mag spring fling and you will have to reuse the same spring,Put everything you took off back on and your set for action. Note refer to your owners manuall for the magazine spring seal ring page '50' if you want to put it back on.--------------- M1014 :cool: smile.gif ;)