how is everyone's duck season going?

CuzTheyFly

Tom_goose_roost_302_.jpg]

This is me in North Texas on Goose Hunt this past season...

-Super post guys with awesome pics,

-tucker301- your collage is awesome what a great idea, you should make it into a poster. As an outdoor websmaster - writer , I have never seen one like that yet... If you had folks send you thier various pics, you might be able to sell those... As for the cat tail like pic frame, if you find a plug in like that please PM with it.. It seems more of the graphic folks tend to be tree huggers...

-This post was a great example of how hard core Benelli owners are with duck hunting!! Keep on

[ 02-24-2006, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: CuzTheyFly ]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dub- Great picture, nice Drake Mallards... I bet you read several hunting and gun magazines.... Cause you took the time to set up that...Great guns, ducks and image.. Hope your season goes well and keep doing more

creative hunting images like that ..... It helps to share your hunting success with others...

SbeIIfan- Congrats to you and your Dad! Duck hunting is such a hard type of hunting to do,,,, Rules, calling & identifying, weather, costs,ect.... So you guys did awesome...

- Ask any Duck Hunting pro, guide, or veteran

how they got so good at duck hunting.

They usually always say a life time of practice, My Dad, my relative, or another senior hunter that helped them...

Look out Kentucky and Tennesse! This past Thursday I easily saw a thousand mallards flying south with a stiff tailwind. Not a one wanted to stop and rest in front of me or anyone else on the state reservoir I was hunting.

Friday, different story, saw 8 mallards all day.

Nice pics CuzTheyFly.

Shooting in my area has been good on woodies and teal so far.. spoonies have been a little more plentiful and I've noticed an increase in my respective area in pintails and canvasbacks.

Canadian's have been overly plentiful.. only 1 a day bag here and it'll be strong until season's end.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by CuzTheyFly:

Dub- Great picture, nice Drake Mallards... I bet you read several hunting and gun magazines.... Cause you took the time to set up that...Great guns, ducks and image.. Hope your season goes well and keep doing more

creative hunting images like that ..... It helps to share your hunting success with others...

Thank you and yes I read all the info I can on duck/goose hunting. My son saw a picture me and my buddies took of a grouse hunt with the guns. So when we finally got some ducks he wanted to take the same type picture. So my 12 year old set that picture up, turned out great. Looks like you shot yourself a nice bag limit of cool ducks. Most of the ones around here are mallards, saw a couple shovlers they other day no shooting though. Here is a pair of honkers we got the first day, took his to get mounted his first one. His weighed 11 1/2 and mine was 12 1/2 pounds, biggest geese I have ever shot.

dyalns_goose.jpg

our_geese.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yes. My club has a resident group that lives there. We shoot a few. They don't generally decoy well.

Thank gawd for a January 29 close - January is our best month usually.

I shot my first ducks in Missouri - Fountain Grove - lived in StL for 15 years...

mudhen - CA