just got my sbe ll

DukDog

i just got mt sbe all stripped down and cleaned up. she's a beauty. the forearm is a little tight getting it put back together. its tight as it slides over magazine. does everyone elses do this? also you cant snap the forearm onto barrel until you have the magazine started and slid into the forearm. is this normal? thanks

Originally posted by DukDog:

also, i was just wondering if you are supposed to put anything on the camo. do you ever wipe it off with anything? i have never had a camo finished gun.also is solvent hard on finish? thanks

;) ;) HEY YOU SHOULD TRY M-PRO7 ITS A BIO FRIENDLY ITEM AND CLEANS VERY WELL. THIS CLEANER WONT HURT YOUR BLUED OR CAMO WEAPONS..

Originally posted by Commando:

quote:
Originally posted by DukDog:

also, i was just wondering if you are supposed to put anything on the camo. do you ever wipe it off with anything? i have never had a camo finished gun.also is solvent hard on finish? thanks

;) ;) HEY YOU SHOULD TRY M-PRO7 ITS A BIO FRIENDLY ITEM AND CLEANS VERY WELL. THIS CLEANER WONT HURT YOUR BLUED OR CAMO WEAPONS..