12 guage 26" - 30"

camo3235

Hey, I posted that i was gonna get either a stoeger 2000 or a remington 11-87. Now i need to know what size to get. I am a small guy, but i need a gun that i can keep for the rest of my life. Is there any problem with getting the 26" and keeping it for life? or should i maybe go with the 28" or the 30". Please reply me.

P.S. Add what size your barrel is now and if you had a 26" would you want a new barrel.

[ 12-05-2005, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: camo3235 ]

Originally posted by camo3235:

I am a small guy, but i need a gun that i can keep for the rest of my life.

What's "small"? 4'2"? I suppose it's all relative to how long your arms are. Whether you are 6'4" and have little T-Rex arms or if you are 4'2" and your knuckles drag.

Either way, I like the 28" :D

Originally posted by sdkidaho:

quote:

I am a small guy, but i need a gun that i can keep for the rest of my life.

What's "small"? 4'2"? I suppose it's all relative to how long your arms are. Whether you are 6'4" and have little T-Rex arms or if you are 4'2" and your knuckles drag.

Either way, I like the 28" :D hey i didnt ask for you to do that, just give yur opinion. that's what these are for: to get peoples opinion ABOUT THE QUESTION!

Hey, I posted that i was gonna get either a stoeger 2000 or a remington 11-87. Now i need to know what size to get. I am a small guy, but i need a gun that i can keep for the rest of my life. Is there any problem with getting the 26" and keeping it for life? or should i maybe go with the 28" or the 30". Please reply me.

P.S. Add what size your barrel is now and if you had a 26" would you want a new barrel.