Saskatchewan Goose hunt! Waterfowl hunters check this out!

sdkidaho

Ever wanted to hunt geese in Canada?

Ever wanted to hunt geese at one of the first places they stop during their migration?

Ever wanted to be on TV while hunting?

If you answered yes, then here is your chance! If you've ever seen Wild Extremes, the hunting show, then you'll know that the host is a down to earth guy and that a chance to be on the show would be an awesome trip that would be something to talk about for years to come! What a way to warm up your Benelli!

Check out the contest here:

http://community.wildextremes.tv/forum/index.php?topic=1598.0

Also, note that all procedes go to the Riley Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis, where newborns and infants receive much needed medical attention.

Tell them sdkidaho sent you over. :cool: :D

I should note that I am not a member of the Wild Extreme's Staff, nor do I gain anything from telling everyone about this contest. I frequent their forums and this is an awesome opportunity for anyone that loves waterfowl hunting as well as the procedes going to a worthy cause and so I thought I'd share.

Thanks.