Weekend hunt

shane19

Not that I want to start any comotions or anything but Shane said they got 44 mallards. I see 6 people in the pic plus the guy taking the pic. Thats an average of over 6 birds per person plus there is no state that allows more than 4 mallards and not more than 2 that can be hens out of those 4. So isnt this illegal?

1: more than 4 mallards each and

2: most of those mallards are hens

44 Mallards

20 Snow geese

7 Canada geese

Legal limits are:

Ducks - 8 per person ( 8x7= 56)

Snow geese 20 per person ( 20x7= 140)

Canada geese 5 per person ( 5x7= 35)

i recall i posted this in another forum did i not tucker??

yes i did...

go look at it that is our limits there are no restrictions up here on certain species....

so dont start again please and thank you...

there was no illegal hunt here

Justlikeisaid.jpg

[ 10-02-2006, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Blake_22 ]

Utah and most of our neighboring states allow you to take 7 mallards in a 7 bird limit, although only 2 of those can be hens. So i don't know where Maltese got his info from about "no state allows more than 4 mallards"????

Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming i know for a fact allows you to take a full 7 bird limit of mallards.

I am sure the limits are different everywhere. I know they are quite different here in Wisconsin, so I wont get into details but rather conservative compared to Manitoba. Shoot what you are allowed is the name of the game, and have fun doing it.