#1 SON --PIC

M1014

well while on the subject and might i say M, what a wonderfully subtle way to bring it up LOL!

whats the true advantages of the M4 action over the M1 ? ..i mean really from my pratical aside from me ordering a shorter barrel and getting the collapsable stock, what would i miss?

Wulf

Lupinus Nobilitas

________

Honda 70

Edited by Wulf

• 2 weeks later...

BTW,

The stock does not really collapse...

The actions feel very similar and cycle just as fast.

I am not sure you would miss a thing.

Two excellent ways to accomplish the same thing. The real questions are with the shorter barrel and what you are using the gun for. Establish your requirements, than pick the gun...

Stay safe,

Tacman

the shorter barrel i was referring to was a slug barrel wich is about 4" shorter than my inital barrel @ 26" ported, what i was trying to achieve was a 1 action for every occasion be it turkey hunting deer hunting wth slugs and the rifled barrel

i'm doing it in a kit the inital layout with the 9+1 shot tube 26" barrel ported and threaded for chokes and the 22 *or was it 24"" slug barrel with +2 shot extension for pure slug hunting..yes the +2 is purely for looks, but it was more economical than buying a standard cap IE the +2 was 40 bucks with spring and the standard cap is 37.99 +tax and then have to go look for a spring

good point tho and thank you for your input

Wulf

Lupinus Nobilitas

________

BMW K1200GT

Edited by Wulf