Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Super Nova is a great gun, but I would opt to the semi auto route and go with the Stoeger ( I am not a big pump action fan). I have several friends who shoot the M2000 and love it, also I havent read a bad review on it yet. I have though about purchasing one myself. Only thing I have heard is than the bolt release is tough at times, but can be tweaked easily by any gunsmith. For the price, I think it is a great way to go.

i'm the chairman for the DU Chapter in Sacramento, CA. i deal with Gun dealers all the time for our dinners. Everybody thinks they are getting a great deal on a Stoeger M2000, but all I have heard is they run into problems. It is the least expensive Auto on the market for a reason.

Also if you already have an 870 then there is no reason to buy a nova. They are the same. i know guys who have shot 870's for 20 years and they haven't had problems.

There really aren't any quality auto's to get for under $500. if you really want an auto for under $500 i agree with nateDog and look for a used Beretta, Browning, or Mossberg. Auto's are really touchy and it's easy to run into reoccurring problems if you don't get a quality gun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...