Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Randy L.

What is everyone's call of choice???

I was just curious to what kind of call everyone likes to blow. I favor a Foiles SMH for geese and an Echo Timber XLT for ducks....... :D

Mudhen told me about Winglock calls and I purchased one a couple of months ago. Great sounding call that won't cost you an arm and leg. I took it out and was blowing for some the guys I hunt with on opening day. They all wanted to know what I was blowin'.

Have a few of cheap to mid calls... all blow about the same. The Winglocks are something I haven't tried, but really need to get on my lanyard.

I have a RNT Original in Acrylic which is my only "high-end" call. I have to say that the acrylic material really does make a substantial difference for me. It is a great call.

I use a Primos timber wench for high balls and hails and a Illinois River wood call for the quieter raspy stuff, the timber wench was cheap but it does the job.

Quackhead very sparingly on ducks.

Big River Long Honker of geese.

I'm working on learning how to use the shorter calls for geese.

Don't hunt goose a lot, so I started with a short-reed for a challenge. Oiy. Need to pick up something different... when I'm not buying duck calls... so, maybe not for a while