why ain't they talkin

turkeycalln

Turkey season just opened up the past weekend. The weather has been changing from warm one day to cold the next and lots of ran. The turkeys have been very active but just don't want to talk at all. I've heard only one tom gobble one time since the season opened. Other people in the area are having the same problem.

Does anybody have any ideas? Could it just be the weather?

Originally posted by turkeycalln:

Turkey season just opened up the past weekend. The weather has been changing from warm one day to cold the next and lots of ran. The turkeys have been very active but just don't want to talk at all. I've heard only one tom gobble one time since the season opened. Other people in the area are having the same problem.

Does anybody have any ideas? Could it just be the weather?

The weather here in OK has been the same I been having them answer but not coming,they are hooked up with tha hens and it's been hard to get them to me I will be trying them again this weekend.