Benelli order is taken to long

Fuzzhead44

I am waiting for the new Benelli SBE II Turkey gun with the steady-grip. I have been waiting for three months on this gun from my dealer.

He calls yesterday to Benelli and they tell him it may be sixty more days. SO my question is does anyone have a dealer that this gun might be in stock.

Thanks for your time, and happy hunting

Originally posted by Fuzzhead44:

I am waiting for the new Benelli SBE II Turkey gun with the steady-grip. I have been waiting for three months on this gun from my dealer.

He calls yesterday to Benelli and they tell him it may be sixty more days. SO my question is does anyone have a dealer that this gun might be in stock.

Thanks for your time, and happy hunting

I picked one up about two weeks ago. I think its called wooten sporting goods. My dad and I each picked up one for 1250 apiece.

Hey Fuzzhead44...Don't know if you've gotten your Benelli yet, but I live in the Tulsa area, and a sporting goods store called Dong's had the SBEII with the steady grip. You might give them a call and see if they still have them. Oklahoma is right next door. The number is 918-834-7989. Hope you get one before the season opens!

Thanks for all the information, Benelli tells me in 2-3 weeks I should have the new model. I have a Nova as a back up incase it does not come in.

Have ya looked at thes two web sites, one is on turkey shot for the gun that shoot best and the other site is a Turkey Call maker here in Arkansas.

I found these site to be very insteresting. Happy Hunting.

http://www.nitrocompany.com/

http://www.premiumgamecalls.com/Turkey_Calls.htm