I need help on chokes and load.

SBE2

Extra-full or turkey choke, use whichever load that patterns best in your shotgun. I used Winchester Xtended Range #5 shot 3" 1 3/4 oz loads this year, and will continue to use them. They're fairly pricey, but they patterned really well in my Bene. Try several, because the most expensive shells don't necessarily produce the best results, and you don't have to spend an arm and a leg for good turkey loads.

Originally posted by SBE2:

What are some of the best turkey loads and chokes.

Hi, I use an H.S.Strut undertaker (can buy most anywhere for around $25.00 and Remington Premier Magnum #4's (3 in mag) This is what shot best in my gun. Buy a tube and then try different loads. Each gun will pattern different. This combo for me puts 15 pellets in the kill zone at 45yds. But cant hit the broad side of a barn with #6 shot!! It throws it all over the place...

Try some rounds and get a sore shoulder while having fun!

Good luck

Rick