Undertaker Choke

TurkeyslayeR

I just bought a Nova. I am going to be shooting the new winchester Xtended range High Density. 3.5 inch 5 shot.

I ordered an HS Undertaker for it but the guy at the shop didnt ask me what bore i wanted the choke to be or what kind of ammunition i will be shooting. Will that matter? if so what should it be?

And if anyone uses this setup give me some info on how it performs. Thank you.

Originally posted by TurkeyslayeR:

I just bought a Nova. I am going to be shooting the new winchester Xtended range High Density. 3.5 inch 5 shot.

I ordered an HS Undertaker for it but the guy at the shop didnt ask me what bore i wanted the choke to be or what kind of ammunition i will be shooting. Will that matter? if so what should it be?

And if anyone uses this setup give me some info on how it performs. Thank you.

I shoot a sbe II with a trulock .665 5 shot winchester 3.5" this patterns well but My old sbeI with a kicks.660 with the same load was awsome 35-40 hits in the kill zone at 40 yards. when I bought my sbeII kicks did not make A crio choke.

Bolth the trulock and the kicks choke are ported

I think that helps alot.

Hope this is some help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...