Hurricanes & doves

69beers

All right jackasses, my internet cut out while I was posting and I couldn't get back on. That's f___ing hilarious though, and I expect nothing less.

The question is will this hurricane screw up the dove hunting in the southeast? Opening day is tomorrow across the region. I have zero experience with doves and don't know how they would react this type of weather.

I'm no expert but I would guess that it might affect them for the time that the weather is too incliment for them to traverse the area. Otherwise I would expect them to continue on as they normally would.

Bad weather is bad weather to them. They all live outside anyway, after all. It might alter flight patterns during the times the storms are in the process of blowing themselves out, but... like I said, I'd guess they would go back to normal there after.

Opens Sept. 1st for us. This morning was "cold", so that means by tomorrow (Aug 31st) all the doves will be gone to Mexico!

:D

• 4 weeks later...