1st season with my new sbe ll

Sask boy

I am just about finished bird hunter this year in Saskatchewan we just have late pheasant that starts in about 1 week.

I just wanted to let people know that this shot gun did everything I wanted it to and made me forget about the loss of my browning o/u quite quickly.

The only problem I had was not being used to the safety but once I got the hang of it the gun preformed excellently.

I used it for all the upland birds we have up here and then on late mallards and geese.

I used 3 1/2 " on the geese and had real postive results. I used 1 9/16 shot and did not have any problem with pass shooting geese and used 3" 2 on field shooting mallards and had a number of real good shoots.

If anyone has any question on the shot gun in bad weather they can just get on the forum and I would gladly recommend a few things when using the auto loader.

If anyone wants to chat by email they can get ahold of me @ [email protected] smile.gif smile.gif

• 1 year later...