Suggestions for a good pheasant gun?

dockrocker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a really nice 12ga Montefeltro off gunbroker.com for under 600.

It's super lite and handles really well. I've got SBE & sbe 2 but I like shooting this one best.

Heading to SD in a couple of weeks for opening pheasant and that will be my choice.

Good luck!

Originally posted by craigb703:

I bought a really nice 12ga Montefeltro off gunbroker.com for under 600.

It's super lite and handles really well. I've got SBE & sbe 2 but I like shooting this one best.

Heading to SD in a couple of weeks for opening pheasant and that will be my choice.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the remmington 870 super mag or just magnum is a very nice gun its cheap and i havent ever had it jam, althought a little difficult to clean it is an excellent cheap gun im not sure if it comes in 12 gauge but i own a 20 gauge ,i have heard that the 20 gauge is the best peasant gun, it was on pheasants forever but the remming 870 super mag, 28 inch is what im looking into i have a 22 or 24, not sure but none the less very nice gun