Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dockrocker

Suggestions for a good pheasant gun?

I shot Browning Cit for over 30 years and found it to be very reliable. Started using the SBE ll last year and it made me forget my Browning real quick.

I do not think there is a better shot gun on the market.

I've been using my Nova 20ga for a few years now - excellent gun.

I just recently bought an Xtrema 2 so it'll be getting some upland hunting this fall, at least until I buy an O/U.

Looking at the Browning Cynergy for that.

Hey does anybody know how to change barrel selection? My 1st condor and havn't hunted for last 20yrs. I hope I made a good choice for the money.

I bought a really nice 12ga Montefeltro off gunbroker.com for under 600.

It's super lite and handles really well. I've got SBE & sbe 2 but I like shooting this one best.

Heading to SD in a couple of weeks for opening pheasant and that will be my choice.

Good luck!

Originally posted by craigb703:

I bought a really nice 12ga Montefeltro off gunbroker.com for under 600.

It's super lite and handles really well. I've got SBE & sbe 2 but I like shooting this one best.

Heading to SD in a couple of weeks for opening pheasant and that will be my choice.

Good luck!

Got a Baikal IZ27 20 GA O/U for about $380.00 w/tax last year. Nice form fit and finish. Screw in chokes, will shoot steel, but i bought it for Upland only. Pretty good gun for the money. (Now being sold as Remington Spartans)

the remmington 870 super mag or just magnum is a very nice gun its cheap and i havent ever had it jam, althought a little difficult to clean it is an excellent cheap gun im not sure if it comes in 12 gauge but i own a 20 gauge ,i have heard that the 20 gauge is the best peasant gun, it was on pheasants forever but the remming 870 super mag, 28 inch is what im looking into i have a 22 or 24, not sure but none the less very nice gun