Clay's impossible to hit at 60yds!

The_Gun_Guy

I went trap shooting the other day and one of the clays I just could'nt get the feel to shoot... anyway so I hesitated and just as it was about to hit the ground at 60yds I unloaded 5 rds in a beretta 391 Urika in about a second and I swear I must have killed 6 pigeons or something but the clay was unharmed.

Has anyone ever ever hit one one of those at 60 yds?

ya me and my friends all went out to the trap range one day and shot trap from about 60 yards and i think i shot lyke 17/25 or something. How long have you been shooting your gun?? It takes around 2 years of shooting the same gun for you to become really good. I've been shooting mine for 1 1/2. Just keep your head up and keep shooting.

B.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guess what I have to hit hit 25/25 in skeet to keep my job. it is trap at long range where the pellets disperse out of pattern far beyond what you need to hit that I have trouble with. and I have kept my job for over 2 years so shut up and read the 4th commandment.