Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Gun_Guy

Clay's impossible to hit at 60yds!

I went trap shooting the other day and one of the clays I just could'nt get the feel to shoot... anyway so I hesitated and just as it was about to hit the ground at 60yds I unloaded 5 rds in a beretta 391 Urika in about a second and I swear I must have killed 6 pigeons or something but the clay was unharmed.

Has anyone ever ever hit one one of those at 60 yds?

ya me and my friends all went out to the trap range one day and shot trap from about 60 yards and i think i shot lyke 17/25 or something. How long have you been shooting your gun?? It takes around 2 years of shooting the same gun for you to become really good. I've been shooting mine for 1 1/2. Just keep your head up and keep shooting.

B.

I started trap 6 months ago, but I have hunted and done other shotgun sports for 10 years.

You really did that well at 60 yds, did you have a full choke for that?

no i shot a MOD. i been shooting with it my whole life so i know where it patterns so i decided to stick with it even though there mite be some ''holes'' in the pattern

b.

I just started TRAP, I'm hitting 20-21 in a round

with a M2000 MOD choke 8-load.

My son(13yr) just started 5-Stand with the same gun, he hitting around 6570% so far, but he's learning fast...>

When I practice I use a factory full choke to improve my accuracy. then when I go to competetion I have to be able to shoot trap at 40 yds and I use a m1 super 90 with Improved Mod for that

hey guess what I have to hit hit 25/25 in skeet to keep my job. it is trap at long range where the pellets disperse out of pattern far beyond what you need to hit that I have trouble with. and I have kept my job for over 2 years so shut up and read the 4th commandment.

With regard to the last three posts in particular....

Wow.

Just wow.

/well now that the rantings have been removed, my comments make little sense either.

Nothing to see here... move along.

[ 05-23-2005, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: tucker301 ]