Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jon Ramsey

What do you use your shotgun for?

What do you use your shotgun for?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use your shotgun for?

This is a brief poll to see how others here on the forum use their shotguns the most.

[ 10-21-2005, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Jon Ramsey ]

Originally posted by Jon Ramsey:

This is a brief poll to see how others here on the forum use their shotguns the most.

I use my M2 Field for Trap, 5-Stand, Sproting Clays, Upland Birds, and finally waterfowl.

Father, sons, skeet competition although not often in the past. Might be doing more since I just lucked into a very nice Franchi Auto 12ga. Now if someone could set me straight on care and handling.

KKKKFL

Our whole family (wife and both adult sons) really enjoy our Sporting Clay and 5 Stand shooting in Virginia. She shoots her Benelli Exclusive, and I drive a Beretta 682 Gold E.

skeet and 5-stand mostly with my browning citori.I also have briley 28ga companion tubes for that gun.I just bought a remington sport 12 off somebody for a good buy .But had to put a morgan butt plate to make it fit , still shoots good for a remington.

My SBE doesn't look like much of a trap gun, but at the last trap shoot I went to I walked away with $75 in my pocket. Who said you can't shoot trap with a (field gun) :D

I have a short stock little 20 gauge Monte that chase Quail around with and on occasion, late at night, while watching a super scary movie, I have my H+K imported Super 90 S1 defense shotgun, close by. Usually not far from the bowl of popcorn ;)

SgtCathy

Sporting clays, until my daughter is old enough to date, and then we'll see.......

I just bought a nova. If it flies, it dies. I also use it to shoot the occasional abiit, skeet, trap, coyotes w/#00 Buck but geese are my favorite

Originally posted by Jon Ramsey:

-Shooting Fast Food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!