SBE II Slug Accuracy

Darren

I am looking at buying a SBE II slug gun and want to know if anyone can tell me about the guns accuracy potential. I am interested in shooting tight groups at long ranges, possibly 200 yards. Is this gun capable of doing that or should I look else where. SBE II Slug Accuracy

My M1 90 rifled bbl is very accurate. The SBE II bbl should be equally accurate. The bbl is the cleanest I've seen. I've put 10 slugs through it and it comes out looking as though I've just cleaned it.

200 yds. is about the longest shot I've taken on deer and my friend who was with me couldn't believe that I had killed a deer at that range with just one shot! It was a steady rest and the deer was standing broadside. I have a Burris 1.75-5x scope on it.

I would recommend the Benelli slug bbl as one of the best on the market. Cryo treatment may be one of the keys.