need M4 accessories, HELP!!

MrMilitaryPolice

Im looking for upgrades/accessories for my M4 but im having difficulties. I have an M1 and have had no problem finding tons of items to swap out on the M1 but there appears to be virtually nothing for the M4 (11707). I alreday have the full factory tube and adjustable stock but id like a new handguad with rails and a light system and anything else to make it a more tactically superior weapon. Any ideas?? and why is it that some of the extra's wont fit the 11707 version? thanks in advance

tom in tn

its a drill and tap job ,,,,my gunsmith and I removed the bolt release button from the Benelli,,vised it down,,carefully,,found the proper thread size,,with the thead chart and began drilling and tapping,,,heavens knows where the notes went that had the sizes,,john mason co. has a catalog and some c/s,,phone #1-972-790-0521------------------------------------------------------------------------------www.johnmasen.com