Bird dogs anyone?

Liberty or death Jr.

It was just something I thought was "neat". It would be cool to have if you hunt upland very much because sometimes you can lose where the dog is. That and if you had an abundance of cash as those units are a bit pricey.

Very cool about you getting the PP. Bob won't remember me, but anyone I talk to about dogs I send Bobs way. Be sure to tell him I sent you! :D

Darby

• 4 weeks later...

see name! I have a wiem that is bad ass. i would put him up against a lab retrieving any day of week. also, he is a great uplands game dog pointing/flushing. would not have anything else. not to mention the fact that you probably know 35 people with labs. I am not talking bad about labs because i think that they are awesome hunting dogs and companions! when I bought my dog i living with three guys and they all had a lab. I just wanted something a little different. best decision i have ever made!

Weim was my second choice, lab was my first, but Sdk convinced me with the pudel pointer and I now have one reserved for this fall. I'm hoping he'll call me up though and say that he has one ready in the next month or so, it would be nice to get him sooner. I know a few guys with weims but they only use them for upland dogs, I also know a couple who just had a litter of weims, they were cute, from hunting parents too. I see your Weim does upland and waterfowl, thats cool.

No, don't know which parents he'll be coming from, but I already requested a male with a smooth coat, to request him from certain parents would mean I would have to wait even longer, not good. But every one of his breeders are top scoring in NAVHDA, so anyone I get should be a great hunting dog, I didn't ask if I could request one from a certain parent, but that could mean I get to wait longer. Why would you want another dog? One not enough for ya?

One is enough for sure, but I just really like the Pudel Pointer. I'll sneak one in some time I'm sure. As for the parents, I wasn't sure if he knew which batch yours would be coming out of or not - just curious to see who the dame and sire are. I'm excited to see your new dog, man! :D