Installing Meps on an M4?

M4Shooter

As this post received alot of views here is some info. I received the sights today and installed them. The front sight post is no problem. I took the time to record my old sight settings and installed the new post as mentioned above. The rear ghost ring is removed by backing out the windage screw. I counted 96 clicks to back the screw out from my old zero setting. You remove the old ghost ring with the spring. Install spring in new ghost ring and insert back into sight base. I ran the screw in 96 clicks and and gave it two extra clicks to return to my recorded zero. Right now the windchill is -15F here so testing is going to wait a little bit. The tritium front post is real nice. I played with it a little in the basement and your eye is very quick to pick up the post. It is not overly bright but just about right to give you a quick aim point in low light. I highly reccomend a set for anybody using the irons on their M4.

• 1 month later...
As this post received alot of views here is some info. I received the sights today and installed them. The front sight post is no problem. I took the time to record my old sight settings and installed the new post as mentioned above. The rear ghost ring is removed by backing out the windage screw. I counted 96 clicks to back the screw out from my old zero setting. You remove the old ghost ring with the spring. Install spring in new ghost ring and insert back into sight base. I ran the screw in 96 clicks and and gave it two extra clicks to return to my recorded zero. Right now the windchill is -15F here so testing is going to wait a little bit. The tritium front post is real nice. I played with it a little in the basement and your eye is very quick to pick up the post. It is not overly bright but just about right to give you a quick aim point in low light. I highly reccomend a set for anybody using the irons on their M4.

Can I ask what kind of loctite you used? I am about to install them on mine as well.