FINALLY!

vagabundo94

I've been lurking here for quite some time now (the better part of a year), and have rarely participated in any discussions, because I have not been a Benelli owner (although, I was able to get in on that OEM M4 full-length magazine tube from Numrich Gun Parts a few months back, in anticipation of eventually owning a Benelli:).

Well - I finally did it! Picked up my new M4 this afternoon! I'm a long-time Beretta fan, and have spent a lot of time & energy (and money) on my handgun collection this past year, but I'm a firm believer that when the SHTF, the only purpose of my handgun is to get me to a more appropriate weapon. I finally own that weapon!!

Looking forward to participating more on this forum, and continuing to pick up on some good tips from you all, as I have done many times while lurking here.

congrats,,,lets see some pics of your new weapon...

M1014,

So, first off, great looking guns you've got there!

Secondly, I don't have any good pics yet, and it's bone-stock (having just brought it home yesterday), but here are the pics that I do have:

Ready to be my new official SHTF Gun:

image002-3.jpg

Fresh out of the box:

image004-2.jpg

I've been lurking here for quite some time now (the better part of a year), and have rarely participated in any discussions, because I have not been a Benelli owner (although, I was able to get in on that OEM M4 full-length magazine tube from Numrich Gun Parts a few months back, in anticipation of eventually owning a Benelli:).

Well - I finally did it! Picked up my new M4 this afternoon! I'm a long-time Beretta fan, and have spent a lot of time & energy (and money) on my handgun collection this past year, but I'm a firm believer that when the SHTF, the only purpose of my handgun is to get me to a more appropriate weapon. I finally own that weapon!!

Looking forward to participating more on this forum, and continuing to pick up on some good tips from you all, as I have done many times while lurking here.

Congrats on the new purchase!!!....first off I'm hoping thats not all the ammo you have??:D "but I'm a firm believer that when the SHTF"

A Lurker/Scalper would be just what you are my friend! you sell 2 M4 magazine extensions for $500.00 each and you call me a post hijacker?? Keep Lurking and acting like a post meister and maybe i will learn how to rip people off on ebay like you. Too bad SOCOMGUY did not charge you double!!

hey - Cornholio - there are quite a few people on this forum that sold those Numrich parts on e-bay. it's a free market.

As for lurking...I learned a lot, and didn't feel like participating prior to purchasing a Benelli.

As for you hijacking that other thread - that is exactly what you did. You posted "to each his own" in that thread, and I agree. To each his own. And I'll stick with the opinion that that was a jerk of a thing to do.

As for this post here...you just confirmed that you are the absolute corn-hole I took you for. And with that, I'll simply ignore any post from "HOGWILD" I see from here on out. So don't bother replying...our little dialogue is over, as I won't be reading anything else you have to say.

'HOGWILD', i just dont get you, i post a for sale ad and you feel the need to chime in on MY ad and mislead people by pointing them to a website that in fact did NOT sale the same item as i was. I clearly stated that i paid that same amount for the item and was recovering my expense and yet you want to act holier than thou b/c i was askin that price. Someone calls ya on the carpet for hi-jacking a thread and you get all defensive and attack him for selling items at a price that you dont like or cant afford apparently. Bottom line is this, i didnt have to pay that high price for the tube, BUT I DID! Those other people that bought his item didnt have to pay that high price, BUT THEY DID! its a free market society and for you to act like if you had those items that you would've given them away or sold them below cost is hypocritical at best, b/c no-ones arm was twisted to buy anything. Not sure if you wanted a tube and couldnt get one or what your 'issue' is but irregardless, your arrogance is unneeded and unfounded, so plesae dont hi-jack another thread of mine...thank you

I agree, Hogwild is an idiot. But MrMP "irregardless" is not a word. You could have just said:

Not sure if you wanted a tube and couldnt get one or what your 'issue' is but regardless, your arrogance is unneeded and unfounded, so plesae dont hi-jack another thread of mine...thank you

Sure there are other errors, but they are just short cuts and there is no sence in typing more than you have too.