First Post for a New M2!

magikbullet

Hi guys,

Just got my new M2 tactical, and thought I'd share some pictures with the board since it helped steer me in this fine weapon's direction! The shotgun has a DMW bolt handle, mag extension, and barrel clamp.

PICT1512.jpg

here the m2 is posing with a buddy...

PICT1504.jpg

This is my first Benelli and I'm already impressed with: smoothness of the action, the trigger, the ease of dis/assembly, and the balance/feel of the weapon. Hope you enjoy the pictures, there are a few more by request =P

-Scott

It always amazes me the number of firearm pictures taken on the owner's bed ! It must be a bit Freudian. Anyway I thought your M2 picture showed potential Magikbullet so I tweaked it for you in the favourite colours of you Yanks - red, white & blue !! - I hope you like it.

M2TacticalB.jpg

photopro :)

The extension on that M2 Tactical is a 7-shot extension made by DMW, and sold through Shooter's Connection. The DMW 7-round extension for the Benelli is made to fit perfectly with the 18.5" barrel of the M2 Tactical. I use one on my M2 Tactical as well, along with the DMW Benelli Bolt Racker.

http://shootersconnection.com/store/index.php?cPath=123&osCsid=12c24e842bdb2e182643515270688319

The extension on that M2 Tactical is a 7-shot extension made by DMW, and sold through Shooter's Connection. The DMW 7-round extension for the Benelli is made to fit perfectly with the 18.5" barrel of the M2 Tactical. I use one on my M2 Tactical as well, along with the DMW Benelli Bolt Racker.

http://shootersconnection.com/store/index.php?cPath=123&osCsid=12c24e842bdb2e182643515270688319

Thank you for you prompt relies and tips and even where to fing the extension!

Stock my M2 is 3+2 right?

So with the 7 round extension will I now have 3+7 and if I desire 1 chambered for a total of 11?

Your total with the 7 shot extension will be 8 rounds of standard 2 3/4" ammunition (7 + 1, or 7 in the magazine tube and 1 in the chamber).

From the factory, the M2 Tactical capacity is 5 + 1 rounds of standard 2 3/4" ammunition.

When speaking of the capacity of a magazine-fed weapon, the second number will always be a "1", signifying a round in the chamber.

There are some specialty firearms out there where this isn't true. I have seen a custom Szecsei & Fuchs double barrel, bolt-action repeater chambered in .700NE. Capacity was 2 + 2, but that's a rare (and very, very expensive!) exception to the rule. http://www.fuchs-fine-guns.com/index.php