Best place to get a M4 11707?

clubster

I waited and waited for my backordered M4 to come in, then I found one at a local dealer for 1499.00 . I grabbed it up and have since added the full length mag tube, traded off the pistol grip and added a standard stock and a collapable stock. I then added a quici rlease 2pt sling and Mesa Tactical 6 shell holder. I too had the dreaded "boy thats gonna be expensive" feelings but I can say this is the absolute best shot gun for me out there. once you shoot it, it will be your favorite TOOOOOO.

Well I decided to do it this morning. I will have a NIB 11707 shipping my way today. Probably the best part is my NIW mag extension for 65.00 :). I should have everything next week and all together. Is there anything I need to look out for when putting the new stock on ? What choke do you guys use for 00Buck? How do slugs shoot through her?

back in the summer i got TWO of the M4 11707's NIB for $1050 EACH and the collapsing stocks for $150 each, everything was brand new and perfect. Have $1200 in the baddest shotgun in the world which is a bit less than my old M1 Super 90 tactical cost..oh and i had to drive about 1 hr to pick them up..i wouldve walked to get em tho!

Guest Cajunkraut
Well I have located the 11707, 2+extension, and collapsable stock all from different vendors. Now I just need to decide to pull the trigger so to speak.

Please enlighten the rest of us as to the source of all your "extras", especially the well-priced extension...:)

Please enlighten the rest of us as to the source of all your "extras", especially the well-priced extension...:)

I purchased the extension from a LE shop but it was their last one due to the ATF. I then purchased the last stock set from Backwoodsguns.com who I heard about on this forum (thanks). I would have mentioned where everything came from but they were all out after my order at both. I sure had a lucky last week!:D