Weaver Style Base for SuperNova

Nate23

Looking to put a Burris Speeddot on my SuperNova. I want to order the Speeddot package from Benelli which includes the camo base. I need to get my gun drilled and tapped, but does anyone know where I can get a Weaver style base that will fit the SuperNova in camo, or where I can order the Benelli package from? It doesn't look like you can order any of their products directly from them.

Nate

I don't know much about SuperNovas yet since I just picked one up yesterday but I guess that they aren't all the same receivers - my Tactical version is already tapped for a scope mount, just has plastic/rubber plugs installed in the holes. Supposedly takes a Weaver 4231M base. If you do get yours drilled, I think this camo mount might be what you are looking for:

Burris 410609 Benelli Pump Camo Benelli Nova (Weaver-style) camo SU One Piece Base (UPC: 381106094 )

from http://www.opticsplanet.net/burris-su-one-piece-bases.html

Hope this helps