Question about SBE 2

Wholaverj

I got a new SBE 2 for Christmas 2 years ago and I love it. I shoot 2 3/4 for squirrels and ringneck and stuff but I use 3" mags for Turkeys. My question is can you adjust the SBE 2 in any way to lessen the recoil of the turkey loads? I think I once read a post where you could adjust the SBE 2 to where you could shoot any load with one hand is this true and if so how??

I got no actual proof for this but I think that the recoil feels softer when shooting 3 1/2s if you load another shell in the mag so when you shoot your pattern shell the next is loaded. I personally think that the feeling of the bolt slamming back and locking back transmits more felt recoil than when the bolt moves forward and loads the next. Like I said no proof but it seems to help. Maybe its all mental.

I got a new SBE 2 for Christmas 2 years ago and I love it. I shoot 2 3/4 for squirrels and ringneck and stuff but I use 3" mags for Turkeys. My question is can you adjust the SBE 2 in any way to lessen the recoil of the turkey loads? I think I once read a post where you could adjust the SBE 2 to where you could shoot any load with one hand is this true and if so how??

You bet 3 1/2' Hevi-shot or winchester ER and graber with one hand, will build those muscle real quick, seems after 2 years you would be strong by now? try some waterfowl hevi-shot one handed now that will get ya strong real quick!!