How do you email customer service?

butwhat

How do you email customer service? I'm not available to call during buisness hours. I did not receive a manual or warranty registration card with my SBE II.

It says in the note to email customer service but I can't find a link to their email on site.

Thanks

THE FORUMS ARE NOT A CONDUIT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL (301-283-6981). DO NOT POST CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS IN THE FORUMS.

I did download the manual but I have trouble reading it on my computer. It jiggles up down a lot.

Any advice on getting a manual? Are the manuals supposed to come with the gun? I tried to call the dealer but they were closed. I start work at 6 and don't get in the house til 5 or later.

Can you download just the english part of the manual?

Thanks

No. The printed manual is in multiple languages just like the online versions.

Yes, the manuals come with the gun.

Jiggles up and down?

Sounds like a computer problem, unless you're sharing a room with Hogwild :confused: .

I'll point someone at Benelli to this thread and see if they can contact you via e-mail.

No promises.

No. The printed manual is in multiple languages just like the online versions.

Actually I was wondering if it was possible to just download the English part. With my small screen and the jiggling it's hard to keep up. The jiggling might have something to do with my mouse but the only other time I have a problem like that is when I'm on my cell phone.

Yes, the manuals come with the gun.

Jiggles up and down?

Sounds like a computer problem, unless you're sharing a room with Hogwild :confused: .

I'll point someone at Benelli to this thread and see if they can contact you via e-mail.

No promises.

I really appreciate all the help and advice.

Can you point me in the direction of somebody to better fit this gun to me? Years ago I used a guy that made custom wood stocks. He could make a gun fit you in a matter of hours.

Can't help you there.

Check your e-mail on the hotmail account listed in your profile.

You have a message from Benelli customer service.

They need your mailing address ;)

Thank you Tucker.

I will ask around and try to find somebody within driving distance that knows how to adjust the stock on a Benelli SBE II

Thank you Tucker.

I will ask around and try to find somebody within driving distance that knows how to adjust the stock on a Benelli SBE II

Glad to help.

The stock is adjustable to some degree with the shims (cast and drop), but it's probably going to be a bit tricky to get a true custom fit from this stock.

Difficult to shorten and impossible to bend.